Juno (Was: AOLer's were nothing but whiner's anyway....)

To: MGs List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Juno (Was: AOLer's were nothing but whiner's anyway....)
From: car@texas.net (Carol)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 11:42:13 -0600 (CST)
Speaking of juno.com

I have sent several members of this and other lists copies of the Juno disk
(with Juno's permission, of course!) since it takes forever to get disks
from them due to the amount of requests they receive.

If anyone wants a copy, e-mail me your snail mail address, and I will send
you a copy. It only cost me 32 cents to mail it (the disks were free after a
rebate) and takes about a minute to make a copy. I even have a readme.1st
file on the disk that explains how to install Juno.

BTW, as a systems analyst, and as the consummate critic of Windoze, Juno is
the absolutely best, most-efficient, friendly, HELPful piece of Windoze
software I have ever had my hands on! And there is no gimmick. It's just
free! It takes almost no bandwidth because of the way it's designed.

If you want it, e-mail me.

Carol

At 08:32 AM 12/10/96 +0000, Robert Allen wrote:
>See'ya AOLers.
>
>You probably owned Fiats, molested cats when you were young, secretly
>want a Triumph, and can't read your manuals because lips cramp.
>
>In fact, you probably can't figure out how to send mail to
>signup@juno.com asking them to snail mail you your *free* copy of Juno
>which provides you with *free* email that *won't cost you anything*.
>
>But of course you would have to change your email address from
>gomer@aol.com to something like JTwist@juno.com.
>
>anonymous.

"As you approach life's curves, never brake and always leave skid marks!"