Re: break lights on a 65 MGB

To: drded@ix.netcom.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: break lights on a 65 MGB
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 18:54:15 +0800
I took the old, dead pressure switch from my '67 B in to my local
NAPA dealer and told him I wanted "a switch like this." He found an
Erstatz Type 1 VW part ("Bug", to you non-Teutonic types) with the same
threads and blade type connectors. Works just fine, looks the same,
costs very little. Does this make my B even more of an
Anglo-American-German-Swedish-Japanese bastard (along with my Porsche
seats, GM HEI distributor, NGK sparkplugs,  SAAB "mushroom" PCV valve,
and Volvo SUs)?

Regards,
Jerry Causey