BOUNCE mgs: Non-member submission from [bob gibbons <rcg@delphi.dseg.ti.

To: mgs
Subject: BOUNCE mgs: Non-member submission from [bob gibbons <rcg@delphi.dseg.ti.com>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 17:16:47 -0700 (MST)

     Date: Wed, 11 Dec 96 17:41:46 CST
     From: bob gibbons <rcg@delphi.dseg.ti.com>
     Subject: Re: Cheers and Farewll

>>> Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 09:24:08 -0500 From: JKearman@aol.com
>>> Subject: Cheers and Farewell

>>> Well, friends, I could go get another email service and regain my
>>> full citizenship status on this mailing list. I'm not going to,
>>> though.

... rest of post deleted ...

Questions of AOL server problems aside, what is the big deal with using
the digest form of the mail list?  I have used the digest form since I
started reading the list several years ago. I would not consider reading
such a high volume mail list without a digest. My mail reader will
undigestify the digest if I prefer, but I just usually read the digest
form. Without the digest service, I would have to setup procmail rules
to route the mail list into a seperate mail directory for later reading.

Mark, thanks for the digest service, I really appreciate this feature.

Bob

---
Bob Gibbons                             Texas Instruments
Internet: Bob.Gibbons@dseg.ti.com       Dallas, TX
1964 MGB (original owner)
1959 TR3 (mother-in-law was original owner)