RE: Back to B's and a heater question

To: David Benner <benner@netusa1.net>
Subject: RE: Back to B's and a heater question
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 15:36:48 -0800
Hello Dave (72 B)
You are correct the vents are fresh air vents, the intake for the
heater is through the front cowl however. In fact if you invest in one
of those nifty little black cowl covers and operate heater with the
dash vents open the heater will recirulate the interior air, which is
warmer and the result will be much improved heating.
Oh yes, Congrads to David (80 B) on your acquisition.
 Safety Fast, David Deutsch (66, 75, 76, 78 and 79 Bs, 66 Midget, 67
Sprite, 58 Austin A90 Cambridge Wagon)

You wrote:

>If I'm not mistaken the dash vents are strictly that vents and not
tied into the heater.
>     Dave     72 MGB

I think we may have to many David's in this post