Re: Leaf Springs

To: mgb1966@juno.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leaf Springs
From: "Jeff and Stash Blackwood" <blacksack@hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Dec 1996 00:04:57 -0000
David, I think there is a liquid that you can get that will accomplish the same
thing. I believe Victoria British has some, but I could be mistaken.

I was wondering, though, why are you putting the same leaves back on? They're
comparatively cheap at some places. I recently rebuilt my rear suspension, and
after all the s*** I went through to get those things off, I sure as heck
wouldn't want to put anything but new ones back on. I do NOT want to do that
again any time soon. Damn 30-year-old bolts!

Happy Holidays
Jeff B
67 MGB
58 Magnette (Winter project... and spring, summer, fall...)