Brit-Tek

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Brit-Tek
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 21:24:20 -0500
Hello fellow listers:

I have been following today's thread re: Brit-Tek and am impressed.
However I don't have their address or phone number.  Can anyone help.  Do
they have an e-mail address?  I would love to deal with them.

 While I'm on the subject, I would like to put in a plug for Steve at
Northwest Import Parts, in Portland,Oregon.  He specializes in MGAs and
MGBs and carries a very nice line of replacement mechanical, body and
interior bits.  His only business is MG.  His prices are excellent and his
service is superb.  Phone him at 503-245-3806 or Fax at 503-245-9617.

I will make the usual disclaimers and add that I'm a satisfied customer who
would like others to take advantage of his good prices and service.  He
publishes a small catalog which he will send out if you ask.

John McEwen