Brit-Tek

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Brit-Tek
From: CindyJ@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 02:08:16 -0500
I've been a loyal customer of Brit-Tek for many years, since they were called
"Foreign Parts Unlimited"  and had a retail store in Somerville, MA.  The
directions for finding them back then were:  "Drive down Washington Street
until you see a bunch of MG's parked in front of a building".
When you call, you'll probably talk to Bob.  He's lbc-literate, owned an MGB
himself, maybe still does.  Any parts I've ordered from Brit-Tek have arrived
just about when they told me they will.
Cindy (who has no financial connection to Brit-Tek, just spends money there)