Re: My Dan Hughes Tragedy

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My Dan Hughes Tragedy
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 15:34:18 -0500
Hey I did almost the same thing, except I didn't mean to do it on purpose.

You know the excitement of getting my first car overwhelmed me and I got a
brain cramp.  And yes Thomas it was very funny, and I couldn't stop
laughing either.  I also didn't fit our house, or the garage.

Kai

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg

Home email -- mowogmg@dynanet.com