To cold/wish it were April (was: In the Octagon)

To: DBHMGB@aol.com
Subject: To cold/wish it were April (was: In the Octagon)
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 17:01:34 -0800
I miss top down driving, holiday traffic stinks and I want my 75 B
home. 1997 is going to be a blast. I've already pre-regged for a half
dozen shows and predict great driving weather with a chance for
scattered merriment every weekend from April to November. Please send
me your clubs events as there dates are confirmed. I manage the events
page "North East USA Events for the British Car Enthusiast" site and
welcome new info for posting at this site. For those who are new it is
located at http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/clubs/deutsch.html or
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html.

I'm trying to decide on a "cute" color to paint the 66 Midget. I was
thinking like maybe "Peach" or "Baby (powder)Blue". Man life is tough.
What color is this freak'n Elmoe thing people are killing each other
for.

I hope all are having a happy, healthy and SAFE holiday season.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>In a message dated 96-12-21 08:38:35 EST, drded@ix.netcom.com (David
Deutsch)