Re: Overdrive switch question

To: "MICHAEL J ROBSON" <miker15@juno.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive switch question
From: "craig wiper" <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 16:59:13 -0800
It looks like the switch was on the steering column from about '72 to '74.
I've got a '72 BGT that I stole an overdrive from for my early '74B. They
both have the steering column overdrive switch. The '74 came without
overdrive, but the switch was already installed anyway. So, if you wanted a
wiper switch on a '72 thru '74, you also got an overdrive switch since
these are all the same unit.
Craig Wiper

craigw@sonic.net
http://www.sonic.net/~craigw