Re: Overdrive switch question

To: craigw@sonic.net
Subject: Re: Overdrive switch question
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 17:54:53 EST
On Sun, 22 Dec 1996 16:59:13 -0800 "craig wiper" <craigw@sonic.net>
writes:
>It looks like the switch was on the steering column from about '72 to
>'74.
>I've got a '72 BGT that I stole an overdrive from for my early '74B.
>They
>both have the steering column overdrive switch. The '74 came without
>overdrive, but the switch was already installed anyway. So, if you
>wanted a
>wiper switch on a '72 thru '74, you also got an overdrive switch since
>these are all the same unit.
>Craig Wiper
>
>craigw@sonic.net
>http://www.sonic.net/~craigw

Thanks Craig but I dont think so - well at least not all -  My 72 has no
vestigial switch and I had a 74(early)LHD which i sold last year - same
thing, no switch - Oh, and no overdrive on either!!
Also, as I said, my RHD card were configured differently but the columns
are common to U.S.models

mike robson
69 roadster
72 roadster