Have parts to sell

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Have parts to sell
From: Michael Hartwig <mhartwig@odin.cbu.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 15:23:19 -0600
I have some parts off my '70 B that are in need of a new home.  These
parts are from the recent rear shock conversion performed on my car.

I have shock links, and lever shocks I would like to get ride of.  I
just don't have the room for them and I don't have a need for them after
converting my car to tube shocks.  The ride side shock is leaking
profusely, but the left seems to be fine.  I'd like to at least get
shipping costs out of this, so it might be say, $20 for the pair.  This
does include the shock links, if you need them.

Let me know