Re: Battery Brands

To: Ceecpa@gnn.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery Brands
From: BDurgin1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 21:26:10 -0500
In a message dated 96-12-26 11:49:40 EST, Ceecpa@gnn.com (Charles Edwards)
writes:

<< Any advantage to buying a DieHard or an expensive Exide as opposed
 to buying a Pep Boys battery of the same cold cranking amps, with
 similar warranty periods?  I have heard that there are only 4
 battery manufacturers in all of the United States, that battery
 technology is well-known and utilized.  Accordingly, should one
 spend a lot or a little?

I like the looks of these Optima batteries.  Anyone have any firsthand
experience that they would like to share ?  Like, are they worth the extra
$$$ ?

Bruce Durgin
64 B