Re: Where's the chat room

To: John Steunenberg <steuny@nornet.on.ca>
Subject: Re: Where's the chat room
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 18:34:01 -0800
John,

It's been like a ghost town around here lately, I even drove thru the
mall parking lot looking for all the LBCs, figured every body's holiday
shopping, nothing, not even "my other car is a MG" bumper stickers.
We got lots of tech stuff happening around  Long Island, Jan. 11th Race
engine shop in Lake Ronkonkama, Jan. 18th auto body restoration shop in
Brooklyn and Feb 15th, weather permitting I'll be in Alexandria Va. for
machine shop tech session. Also in feb. there is going to be a two part
MG transmission rebuild session by Eastern N.Y. MGA club member (in New
Jersey). I have not driven an MG in a week and I'm dieing. I hope your
holiday is going well, Safety Fast, David Deutsch