Re: interior

To: Larry Pitts <fuzzy@castles.com>
Subject: Re: interior
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 08:32:41 -0600
Larry Pitts wrote:

> Any opinions about interiors??
> Vendors?? Quality?? Ease of installation?? VB has the interior kit ( and
> maybe better color selections ) vs. Moss??

Larry -
        I purchased VB's interior kit a couple of years ago.  Quality of the
vinyl parts was good.  Seat rebuild was fairly straightforward -
instructions were easy to understand.  The carpet quality was fair - it
fits well - the curved and molded parts are correct.  The carpet itself
is a little on the thin side - not as plush as you see in modern cars.
But then, if you want to drive a luxury car, you wouldn't be driving an
LBC, right?  The price seemed to be a little on the high side, but
overall, I'm very satisfied with the results.

--
Wayne Kube      wkube@iadfw.net
1979 MGB        http://web2.airmail.net/wkube