Re: Need to borrow some eyeballs!

To: "Dennis E. Nelson" <dnelson@illuminet.net>
Subject: Re: Need to borrow some eyeballs!
From: car@texas.net (Carol)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 00:14:18 -0600 (CST)
Dennis:

I've got photos!! I have seven of them ready to send out. Do you, or does
anyone else, want to see them. I'll be happy to attach them!

Somebody, ought to have their neck wrenched! That poor car... A private
poster told me the windshield is off now, too.

One of these days I'll get lucky!!  ;-)

Please say you want to see the photos! I spent all afternoon doctoring them
up to make the car look like it just came off the showroom floor!! (Kidding!
Just kidding! Nobody's written software *that* good!!)

Carol