Re: Testimony to Jack Stands

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Testimony to Jack Stands
From: Larryhoy@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 03:20:28 -0500
I too saw the following on the local news tonight (I live in Denver).  My 13
year old son (and MG mechanic) and I were watching it together.  He too noted
that if the guy had jack stands under the car he wouldn't have been traped
under it.  I have taught my son the three most important things when working
on a car are; safety, safety and safety.

Oh, by the way did I ever tell you about the time I burned up a car ......
 but that's another story.

Larry