Upgrade options for MGB front suspensions

To: MG Forum <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Upgrade options for MGB front suspensions
From: Cliff Maddox <maddox@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 20:59:38 -0800
Fellow MG sufferers (don't ask),

Has any one had any first hand experience with any of the front
suspension conversions that are currently on the market?  Some of these
kits have been out for several years (Moss,  Browns & Gammons ,etc.) but
perhaps because of the expense (and the general longevity of the
original Armstrong shocks)  I have not  had the occasion to either
sample one first hand or speak with someone who has.

My front  shockers are going south (pardon my regional bias)  and with
the price of new shocks ($$$) the price of the conversion ($$$$) may be
an option.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Cliff Maddox