MGB suspension product/dealer ??s

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB suspension product/dealer ??s
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 01:18:03 -0800
I've spoken with several converts to tube shocks and am convinced it's
the drivers way to go. Next leaky lever arm shock and they're outta
there. Brit-tek  800-255-5883 seems to be a good source. Borwsing
through Hemmmings and Novus ad caught my eye "MGB Rear tube  shocks and

mounting kit, $60.pair 714-979-0451 CA" any body do this one. Seem to
remember someone about 6 weeks ago mention them. How's it hanging?
I'm also wondering if their are any with dealings with The Proper MG
out of MA. Good?, Bad? or indifferent? their pricing appears to be
competative.
Thanks and Safety Fast, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>Fellow MG sufferers (don't ask),
>
>Has any one had any first hand experience with any of the front
>suspension conversions that are currently on the market?  Some of
these
>kits have been out for several years (Moss,  Browns & Gammons ,etc.)
but