TD windscreen

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: TD windscreen
From: stevet@hbp.com (Steve Tritle)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 14:39:20 -0500
Thanks to all who provided insight into removing and reversing the
bottom portion of my TD windscreen chrome.

I just finished the project. I folded the screen forward and removed the
4 screws from each side. Then worked the piece off with a rubber hammer
and wood shim.

Replacing took more time and effort but all is well now.

My next project is to install turn signals.

Have a safe New Year celebration. My wife and I are going to an intimate
dinner and a movie of her choice. Our 2 kids are with Grandma all day
today and tomorrow.

Steve

52 TD