GT Door Windows

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT Door Windows
From: BERNZO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 15:10:13 -0500
Fellow MG'ophiles

        I am looking for two (2) door windows to replace the ones on my '74 BGT.
They are the tinted ones. Mine have deep vertical scratches in them caused, I
think, by the outside rubber weather strip at the top of the door. This
rubber had turned into "Abingdon stone" which is similar to 36 grit
sandpaper.
        New window glass is $$$, and I am trying to save a little money here so
that
I can afford to finish this 6 year restoration and drive this car sometime
before my next birthday.
        I am located in the South Jersey area, not too far from Philadelphia and
while I would be willing to either pay for shipping, it would be great if
someone out there not too far away had them and I could drive and pick up
these suckers.
        Thanks in advance,

        Dave Bernier
        74 BGT