Re: MG vs. Triumph

To: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Subject: Re: MG vs. Triumph
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 18:28:12 -0800
This is a non issue. As I've said before the only thing Triumphs are
good for is to come to All British Show and make our MG look so much
nicer. To try some kind of comparison is rediculous. There is no
contest MGs and MG people are the absolute best, most passionate auto
enthusiasts on earth. We constitute a microcosism of the ideal
community. If the whole world could work together as well as MG owners
do we would live in a Utopia. Sounds wonderful, but just as you close
your eyes to imagine, along comes a Triumph and reality kicks back in.
As for you people of duel ownership, triumph/MG, there are some doctors
with real comfy couches that can help you with this identity crisis. ;)
:-) Having some fun now, Safety Fast, David Deutsch