Re: MG vs. Triumph

To: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Subject: Re: MG vs. Triumph
From: car@texas.net (Carol)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 01:01:53 -0600 (CST)
At 12:01 AM 1/3/97 EST, Larry A Hoy wrote:

>I was going to stay out of this, but I just can't.

Me, too!!

[snip]

>Well I sold that car and bought a new G*rman car.  Four years later I had
>a bachelors degree.  Good thing I sold that Triumph.

Those V*lksw*g*ns are tough little cookies, aren't they?! I must confess, I
have a 1969 Beetle. That little sucker just runs and runs and runs. If the
battery is low, I put on tennies (carry the "good shoes") and roll her down
the street a bit, hop in, pop 2nd gear, and off we go! I was going to sell
her, but just don't have the heart to do so.

She needs a bit of body work and a new paint job, but her soul is in tact!

So, can ~I~ help it if the little bugger wants an MGA for a stablemate??!
;-)   After all, one of my dogs has her own kitty....!!!

Carol