Re: MG Value

To: Marc Steinberg <marc@crl.com>
Subject: Re: MG Value
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 09:17:08 -0800
You need to call J.C. Taylor Antique Auto Insurance or like company.
their # is 800-345-8290 you must be at least 25 years of age, keep the
car garaged, have an other vehicle you use for daily transportation and
limit driving to approximately 4,000 miles annually to and from events
and maintanance. The nice thing about J.C. Taylor is you can self
appraise your car up to $20,000. Replacement value of a near perfect 63
B here in New York is approximately $12,000. I have my 75 B insured
with Taylor for $7,000 and it cost me $129. annually for full coverage.
Safety fast, David Deutsch