Re: MG Value

To: Marc Steinberg <marc@crl.com>
Subject: Re: MG Value
From: "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 1997 11:56:03 -0800
Marc,
  This is just an idea, but you may want to consider insuring your
Classic '63B with a classic car insurance company. You agree upon a
stated value up front and an annual mileage value. I insure my '78 Midget
with Dan Yagodnik of Classic Automobile Insurance Agency in Indianapolis.
(1-800-397-0765) You can find other classic insurers in Old Car Buyers
Guide. etc.
  I agree to drive less than 3000 miles a year, and to keep the car in a
locked garage.
  Full coverage including collision and theft is less than $170/year.
  Just an idea.
  No affiliation, yada, yada, yada.

God Bless,
-Vince