A-series head stud reccomend. needed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: A-series head stud reccomend. needed
From: Matt Liggett <mliggett@seven.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: 02 Jan 1997 16:07:54 -0500
Hello,

I'm about to put the [newly reconditioned] cylinder head back on my
1970 Midget (1275).  The head is not oversize or "built" in any way.
Pure stock dimensions, AFAIK.  This is not a performance motor [yet].

I'm seeking reccomendations on head gaskets and studs.  Since this is
not a high-output motor, is there any advantage to the neat studs that
MiniMania and others sell that come with those hip 12-point nuts?
What about copper head gaskets?

Again, this is a stock motor.  Stock carbs, stock exhaust, cams, etc.
--
Matt Liggett <mliggett@pobox.com>
<URL:http://pobox.com/~mliggett/>                 Bloomington, IN, USA