Re: Unable to resist MAC/PC scuffle

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Unable to resist MAC/PC scuffle
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com> (by way of singleton@ccsu.edu (Bill
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 16:17:50 -0500
>I hope you escape with your head intact on this one.    :)
>
>I've had just enough experience with Macs to have an opinion...
>
>I'm a died in the wool PC person

... rest deleted ...

Its not enough that we have religious wars on MGs and Triumphs, now we have
to start a PC/Mac thread as well.  Are you people nuts?  (You're lbc owners
-- I withdraw the question.)

For the record on computers, my department supports both.  I have one on my
desk and the other at home.  I used to have one of each on my desk, but
don't need to do that now.  I am studiously agnostic when asked to
recommend one over the other.

I don't own a Triumph ;->

  --Bill