Re: MGA Side curtain pocket fixing

To: kmorris@gil.com.au
Subject: Re: MGA Side curtain pocket fixing
From: kgstuart@juno.com (RANDELL S KEGG)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 18:04:20 PST
The flap is folded over and "clamps" between the rear edge of the cockpit
and the fabric covered wooden trim that bolts to it.  Three of the five
attaching studs, (on the wooden trim),  will puncture the flap of
material and hold it. To determine how much material to allow before punching
the holes in it, put the side curtains in the pouch, position it
carefully and mark it.  Do this carefully,  and don't make it too short.
If it is too long, you can punch three more holes and try again, but if
its too short, the punctures will show when you readjust and try again.
I hope this makes sense. If not, e-mail me again.........

Randy Kegg
1958 MGA
1966 Morris Traveller
1964 Porsche 356C