Jacob claims.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Jacob claims.
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 14:02:03 -0500
In defense of Jacobs, when I purchased my system I read several magazine
articles that basically supported Jacobs claims. However, the mags also
comapred other systems. While the Jacobs was often superior, it is a
definite judgement call as to it being superior enough to support its higher
price. And about price, a Jacobs system is often bandied about around $600US
or even more. DON'T PAY THAT MUCH! It can be had cheaper. Also compare
apples with apples when judging price. Jacobs packages items and sometimes
you may be buying something you don't need.
  Remember also: Many people buy overpriced toys and then glorify them to
salve their pride. Many people buy cheap stuff and glorify it to salve their
pride.
 All in all, there is NO magic pill.
 Michael, New Bern, NC