Re: MGA Master Cylinder

Subject: Re: MGA Master Cylinder
From: "David Littlefield" <dmeadow@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 12:00:35 -0500
Thanks to all that responded to my post concerning my problem finding the
proper seals for my Master Cylinder.  Particularly to Jarl de Boer for
confirming that I wasn't nuts and that my non-standard pistons weren't
completely unique.

Turns out that my only solution was to find replacement pistons that would
accept the standard seals.  After numerous phone calls, British Racing
Green in Newark, Delaware (302) 368-1117, came to my rescue and the new
(used) pistons are working their way to me right now!

Thanks again.  I don't know how I could have fixed this problem without the
assistance of those on this list.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX