Re: Conduct

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Conduct
From: kboetzer@auspex.com (Ken Boetzer)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 14:34:57 -0800
Snip
> amen
> george
>
> On Thu, 2 Jan 1997, Richard Fontaine (ENG) wrote:
>
> > s.w.:
> > there are some people who sit in front of a monitor who dont have a real
SNIP
> > On Thu, 2 Jan 1997 Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com wrote:
> >
> > > Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that there are certain people on
SNIP
> > > Sheree Wegeng
> > > '76 Porsche 914

Cheese guys, I've been home working on my LBCs and I come back and resubscribe
and
find you guys fighting again! WHERE'S THAT DARNED CAT??!! And by the way about
that
Porsche, How do you adjust the SU's on it??  ;-)

Happy New Year,

Really!

Ken Boetzer

If you all promise to play nice I'll tell you all about what I worked on over
the
holidays. If not you can all just go sit in the corner of the disk drive!