Re: MG-TD Wheel Cylinders

To: britcars@juno.com
Subject: Re: MG-TD Wheel Cylinders
From: Jarl/Carol <deboer@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 18:50:16 -0800
britcars@juno.com wrote:
> > Bob Hamilton wrote:
> >        Can someone confirm that the MG-TD uses:
> >
> >        1. Front - 7/8" dia. Lockheed cylinders #30284 &/or #25250.
> >        2. Rear -  7/8" dia. Lockheed #31968
>
> TD Front = Girling No. L30284
> TD Rear = Girling No. L33668

> Lawrie & British Sportscar Center

Lawrie: I think we should mention that they are now Girling #s due to
all the mergers that took place in the British supplier industry.
Originally they were a Lockheed design and carried the same numbers but
with a KL prefix (ie KL30284). You can find them with either number in
either make box, depending on whether it is new stock or older NOS.
Jarl