Enthusiast down/Thanks to alot of you/got memory problem

To: Boballen@sky.net
Subject: Enthusiast down/Thanks to alot of you/got memory problem
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 11:23:48 -0800
I would just like to thank all of you who spoke up in my defense over
the pass couple of days. I would normally e-mail each individually but
I'm currently experiencing PC problems and have one of my local MG club
member's 16 year old computer whiz son (let's try and keep the $$ in
the family/club so to speak) coming by to upgrade memory and clean off
unneeded stuff from hard drive (In fact he just now rang and gave me
parts list for upgrade.) When I try to reply to a post by clicking on
reply icon I get "Ran out of Memory" then "close all" malfunction
messages. Once again, thank you all.

RE: Fellow Enthusiast Down

While your computer is on please take a few moments to dash off a few
words wishing Dennis Trowbridge a speedy recovery from his heart
surgery. His address is: St. Lukes Medical Centre
                         Dennis Trowbridge  L-3423
                         2900 W. Oklahoma Ave
                         Milwaukee, WI 53215 USA

I'd like to meet him at Buffalo MG 97

I'm off to Comp USA, Later and safety Fast, David Deutsch