Re: Suppliers ?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Suppliers ?
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 15:06:31 -500
On  4 Jan 97 at 6:45, David Deutsch wrote:

> Anyone have any dealings with "Engel Imports"
> "Wholesale MG Parts Supplier

I think that'll be Blair Engel, a fellow SOL'er.

> I'm also a load mouthed self indulging British Car Fanatic.

Well, we could tell that!

>  I know there is a "monster list" but the last time I checked it was
> terribly out dated.

Out dated? David, how could you? When did you last visit? Chris Kantarjiev has
been maintaining this list as a live database for the last couple years as a
service to all SOL'ers! You can search fo rkey words, and anyone is free to add
or update any listings. It's the about the most comprehensive British car (and
race) suppliers list, including real customer comments, not advertizing hype!

The Monster List is available from the SOL parts & suppliers page in either the
live searchable form, or you can download the 4 segments complete. Go to:
http://www.team.net/sol/britpart.html

 Roger Garnett  (rwg@autox.team.net)  http://www.wayward.team.net/
 Team.net Webmaster  http://www.team.net/www/