57 MGA (FS)

To: John Carfi <comix@epix.net>
Subject: 57 MGA (FS)
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 16:33:38 -0800
You wrote:

>I have 1957 mga for sale good shape asking $7,800

That's the message I just received. Direct all inquiries to John Carfi
 comix@epix.net

John,
Please elaborate with following info: color, wheel style (wire or
steel) mileage on last rebuild, engine size and most importantly
location of vehicle and your phone numbers day and evening or best time
you can be reached. Send this info to me and others at: