Thanks for primer info and more

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for primer info and more
From: Don Walton <dhw@atomic.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 21:32:15 -0500
 Thanks for all the help on primer, I guess between the PPG and DuPont i'll
use whatever is available locally.  Another question for the residents of MG
land that I have been toying with.  I know they didn't do it this way at the
factory and some people would say God forbid, but has anyone ever tried
mounting a battery under the bonnet of an MGB?  I have seen pictures of V-8
engines the size of a Buick crammed in there, so I figure ther should be
room for a battery.  My 6 volters have given up the ghost so I am just
looking at options.  Happy New Year!!
Don Walton in NC
73 MGB
                                                            74 MGB
Too nice today to work on the car, I rode my Harley