New egine installation problems

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New egine installation problems
From: Jeffrey Herr <herr@mail.sdsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 1997 07:42:44 -0500
After being on the list for some time and just sitting back and listening, I
now  have a problem that needs some advice.  I have a  78 "B" that I took
the big leap with and invested in having my engine rebuilt.  This included
new clutch, pressure plate, throughout bearing, starter, water pump, and
clutch slave unit.  Just about everything else has either been rebuilt or
installed new on the engine in the three years I have had the car.

Put the engine in with a little difficulty hooked everything up and the
engine turns over slowly.  No plugs in the engine yet.   Battery is O.K. and
the wiring seems to be hooked up right. Engine is out of gear . To had to
the misery, I can not get the clutch to work.  Two days, off and on bleeding
the clutch got me no where.

I am open for ideas.