Updated N.E. USA events sight available

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Updated N.E. USA events sight available
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 15:15:54 -0800
Location: http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html    or
http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/clubs/deutsch.html
Events from Northern Virginia to South Eastern Canada.
Always interested in adding new stuff so if your club has confirmed
dates for tech sessions, rallies, Fun Run tours, shows, picnics or you
just want to invite all the people on the internet to your house on a
particular day ( and you better be home when we get there) feel free to
send all vital info about your club's events to me for addition to the
list. Fax flyers to 516-794-8123 Safety Fast, David Deutsch, Long
Island, New York