Distributor Problem

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Distributor Problem
From: "Paul M. Schwerdt" <ps@ecst.csuchico.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 15:11:26 -0800 (PST)
I recently removed the distributor from my 64B in order to do some
servicing.

I replaced the arm, cap, capacitor, contacts, plugs, and wires.  I gapped
everything correctly, and replaced the distributor.  Now the car fails to
start.  Before it would start and run, but somewhat poorly. (hesitation)
Does anyone have any clues?  I am a young person who is new to cars/MG's
so I might be missing something that is obvious to more experienced
people.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

-= PAUL =-