non-working speedo

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: non-working speedo
From: Matthew Swindler <swindler@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 20:01:41 -0500
I currently am in need of some solutions to the inability of my speedo to
work or regester any indication of the speed of my MG.The cable has been
replaced as has the 90' angle drive at the tranny.Both seem to be operating
correctly.The speedo has been bench tested and also seems to be working
correctly.I am at a loss on what else to check.Any and all suggestions would
be of upmost help.
                 Thanks to all in advance,
                             Matthew Swindler
Saftey Fast