"The Healey Story"

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: "The Healey Story"
From: Mark Allen <marka@infolane.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 11:06:08 -0800
Greetings All,

As you probably all know by now, Geoffrey Healey's final book has been
published and is now available.  The Austin-Healey Club has purchased a
large quantity in order to get the cost down.  Not only are we selling the
book at a low price, we are including a FREE Austin-Healey polo shirt or
sweat shirt with each.  The shirts carry the logo of the 1995 Austin-Healey
West Coast meet which features a likeness of Geoffrey Healey.

Here's the deal:  We purchased WAYYYY too many shirts for the Meet.  Our
Regalia Chairman's wife is threatening to draw blood if she can't get her
car back in the garage, so we are giving the shirts away for FREE with each
book purchase.

All of the details are available at our web site:

http://www.healey.org

I apologize if this sounds too much like advertising on the list.  The
Austin-Healey Club is a non-profit organization and our only goal here is
to HAVE FUN!

Cheers!
Mark