Re: 79 MGB for Sale

To: Jim & Marilynne Mellander <jmel@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: 79 MGB for Sale
From: Jarl/Carol <deboer@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 15:01:47 -0800
David Deutsch wrote:

> >UN-B-LIEVABLE, Jim seems to be having a "Warped Priorities Disorder".

> >Safety Fast,
> >David Deutsch

> >>*** in which case the raspberry emoticon can be implied ;^P***

Jim Mellander replied

> Truly, LBCs are a labor of love &  I dearly love my MGB, but
> don't have the time to devote to it that it needs.  MG's will always have a
> place in my heart.
>
> So go ahead, flame if you must...
>
> Jim

Jim, don't feel badly because circumstances require you to do something.
Just because David feels he has to put you down in a manner most rude,
he doesn't speak for me.

I wonder why he speaks out of the sides of his mouth. I notice he posts
a considerable number of messages offering MGs for sale and cars that
others have for sale without trashing himself or the other sellers. It
just makes me wonder why he decided that you were his victim of the
month? In this case, I think he deserves the "raspberry emoticon" with
25 stars......    Jarl