MGA coupe price estimate needed...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA coupe price estimate needed...
From: Joe Peck <peck@digex.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 18:37:46 -0500 (EST)
A friend is asking how to price an MGA that's about to
be put up for sale.  It's an MGA Coupe, 1960, about 80k
miles.  Aesthetically is in good condition, has been
sitting in a garage for at least 10 years with a seized
engine.  My friend hasn't seen it, didn't even know
what an MGA looked like til I show him a few web
pictures.  The car is owned by a friend of his mother-in-laws,
and eccentric older woman.

I'm not saying where it is until I decide that I don't
have the cash for it :-) :-)    My friend tels me she
probably wouldn't take under a thousand $ for it :-) :-)

Please cc: cihra@digex.net on your response.

Thanks mucho,
Joe