Re: MGA coupe price estimate needed...

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: MGA coupe price estimate needed...
From: "MIKE LAMBDIN, CANS" <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 12:34:41 -0500 (EST)
Obviously a poor attempt at sarcastic humor on my part - a smiley
face was needed. I assume anyone smart enough to consider the
purchase of an MG will know enough to check the monitary and
historical value before purchasing. ;)

Yes, the coupes are more difficult to restore (I know first hand) and
do have certain disadvantages, all of which can be easily(?) overcome.
They are, though, more pleasant to drive in inclement weather an
have better aerodynamics - although I've never driven either one of
them fast enough to be able to tell the difference.

Baltimore is my home, not Long Island.

Enjoy the breeze! ;)

Mike Lambdin