Re: Weber Ownership

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weber Ownership
From: mgb72@airmail.net (Chad Cooper)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 97 18:54:58 -0600 (CST)
Mine does this too... not that it is right but it does just what you
described.  I have tried everything (I could think of) in the course of
about three years of running the carb.  I just wrote it off to being "one of
those things."  In my case the Weber, even with this quirk, was much better
than my overly worn SU's. For approx 60 miles of daily driving it was much
more reliable,  and most importantly I do not have to worry about it.