New Orleans British Car Day

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Orleans British Car Day
From: Rodney McDonald <rmcd@marspec.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 07:47:21 -0600
        I mentioned the British car event in New Orleans in a previous
posting and had a couple of requests for details. Here 'tis:
        March 22, 1997 Seventh Annual British Car Day
        Sponsored by the British Motoring Club of New Orleans
        Contact Harold O'Reilly (504) 486 2424
        E mail continen@chamber.gnofn.org

        I'll be co-piloting with my bro, my 'B is not yet up to the trip. I
should be ready for the event on Pensacola Beach in April (hope, hope).
        I look forward to seeing you Gulf Coasters there.

        Above contact information as posted at:
               http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/events.html
                        Best
                        Rodney McDonald, Spanish Fort, AL