Re: New Orleans British Car Day

To: "Rodney McDonald" <rmcd@marspec.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Orleans British Car Day
From: "Jim Clark" <jimclrk@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 23:15:35 -0600
Rodney I find it strange that you list this as the Seventh Annual British
Car Day in New Orleans. I have a trophy plaque in my lap as I type which is
2nd in class 4th Annual British Car Day 1987 New Orleans City Park, Also
have one for 1st in class British Car Day 1986. Looks like history has been
revised . My brother chaired a couple of them. May be the Seventh that the
British Motoring Club  has put on.