Mail list action? (No LBC content)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mail list action? (No LBC content)
From: Eddie.Sheffield@telos.com (Eddie Sheffield)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 14:44:04 -0500
Sorry for posting this to the list, but I don't know the manager's
email. Besides, some of you may feel the same as I do!

Is there any way for the messages from the list to be listed as from
mgs@autox.team.net in the message header? Currently (at least on my
end) the messages are listed as being from the originator and the list
address is a cc address. It would be a lot easier to filter and group
messages if this were the case. All other lists I belong to do this. I
can understand that others may like knowing at first glance who
originated a message, though.

If nobody else likes this, that's OK. It's just a thought.

OK, I'll shut up now!

Eddie (eddie.sheffield@telos.com)

'67 Midget (in pieces)