Re: Rust on my head! HELP!

To: Eddie.Sheffield@telos.com
Subject: Re: Rust on my head! HELP!
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 19:42:13 -0500 (EST)

<< thers PLEASE correct if this is a terrible idea! I have a feeling I'll
 be facing the same problem when I finally get back to where I can work
 on my Midget! >>
   Not a terrible idea at all. In fact before you seel professional help, try
this.
With a sheet of glass slightly larger than the head, tape a fine wet-or-dry
sandpaper (400 grit or finer) across the glass, place the head face down on
the glass, and work the had back and forth, and in a circular motion.
 The glass being almost perfectly flat will ensure that any slight metal
removal is even.
  One caveat. DON"T drop the head on the glass!

Rick Morrison