Re: Dan Hughes -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, ragthyme@fls.infi.net
Subject: Re: Dan Hughes -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 03:17:15 -0500
Hmmm... I could use a VACATION...

Friends:

I have to agree with Ross on this one. After the long harangues, whining  and
breast-beating I've seen this year, Dan's stoic good humour about  the whole
thing is refreshing.  I'll raise a pint to you, Dan!

>From castigated criminal to folk hero in just over a month ... must be  some
sort of record. Perhaps we should make Dan an honourary Irishman  for his
accomplishment?  Of course, with a name like Hughes he sort of  is already,
but perhaps something official, like sending him on an  all-expenses paid trip
to Australia, by ship, for a while ... ;)

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'